The site is hosted by GANDI SAS, 15 place de la Nation 75011 Paris, registered in Paris under number 423 093 459. Tel.: +33-1-43-73-78-51.
Information Technology and Liberties
Please note that in compliance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, visitors to the site have the right to access and rectify any personal data that they may share with Beauvallet via the site. Any request relating to this right should be addressed to: Beauvallet - ZI Raoul Follereau 45300 Pithiviers.
- The information you enter when sending e-mails is only used for the purposes of the "orrouge.fr" website. Under no circumstances are they transferred or sold to other website publishers. However, we are not responsible for the data you provide to other websites that you have found through "orrouge.fr".
- In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access information about yourself, you can request to modify or delete it.
Access to the site
The user of this site acknowledges that he/she has the necessary skills and means to access and use this site.
Beauvallet (including all its subsidiaries) cannot under any circumstances be held liable for elements beyond its control and any damage that may occur to user's technical environment, in particular its computers, software networks, equipment or any other material used to access the site and use its services and information.
Please note that fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, obstructing or distorting the functioning of such a system, fraudulently introducing or modifying data in a computer system constitutes offences that are punishable by means of penal sanctions.
Access to the "orrouge.fr" website is free of charge. The user shall bear the costs of access, use of the telecommunications network or other costs, in accordance with the procedures laid down by their access providers and telecommunications operators.
- All the elements of the "orrouge.fr" website (including graphics, logos, photos, texts, video spots, etc.) are protected by copyright and intellectual property legislation.
- The reproduction of documents on the site is authorised for information purposes only for personal and private use: any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited.
- The information contained in the pages of this site is provided for information purposes only and is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Beauvallet cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions or delays in updating the information available on this site.
- Beauvallet declines any responsibility in terms of the use that could be made by anyone of the information contained in this site.
- Beauvallet shall not be liable for any damages that may result from access to or use of the site, including any damage or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property.
- The user also acknowledges having read this legal notice and undertakes to comply with it.
The "orrouge.fr" site contains hypertext links enabling access to third party sites that do not belong to Beauvallet, which, consequently, cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites.
This site is subject to the CNIL deliberation n°2016-264 of 21st July 2016.